Pre-inspect your home before putting it on the market! Sell your home with Robert and Jani Bielenberg, Bielenberg & Associates, and take advantage of their R & J Certified Home Marketing Program! Transform your pre-owned home into a R & J Certified Home. It’s not difficult to do. Before the sign goes in the yard, your home will undergo a comprehensive pre-inspection, which includes the physical condition of the home, a review of the preliminary title report, and a review of HOA information. Once certified, your home’s major systems are covered by a 12-month Home Protection Plan, provided to the buyer at closing on your behalf by Robert and Jani.
Why do a pre-inspection before putting your home up for sale? A comprehensive pre-inspection of your home will help to minimize any surprises that might come up in the buyers home inspection. Simply put, it will provide peace-of-mind for both seller and buyer during one of the largest financial transactions of their lives, which can be a very stressful time.
Nationwide, research shows that eight out of ten home buyers get a home inspection when purchasing a home. So, wouldn’t you rather go in with your eyes open instead of with your eyes closed? Here are a few of the benefits you will gain with a pre-listing home inspection:
- Find out in advance what inspection items you might have to address, prior to receiving a buyer’s inspection notice.
- Have an opportunity to repair any items before putting your home on the market.
- Limit your financial exposure due to renegotiation during the inspection phase of the contract.
- Sell your home faster and for a higher price.
- Avoid having a contract fall through when a buyer isn’t satisfied with the condition of the home for the price being paid.
- Avoid potential issues with a buyer’s lender over the inspection resolution.
- Last, but not least… peace-of-mind… it’s PRICELESS!
Contact us today to turn your pre-owned home into an R & J Certified Home.